Our Top 3 YES Recipes!
We just wrapped up an incredible YES Shake Recipe contest, and we want to say congratulations to our winner Mindy Brugger and her incredible Cinnamon Sugar Cookie recipe!
Below, we have all three of the semi-finalists’ recipes. Try them on your next Meal Day and let us know what you think!
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie by Mindy Brugger
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop of Vanilla YES
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
- 5-6 cubes of ice
Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!
Nutty Banana by Ma Noreen D Molina
- 1 serving of Chocolate YES
- 5 ounces of water
- 5 ounces of almond milk
- 1/2 medium size banana
- 1/2 tsp rolled oats
- 5 ounces crushed ice (or preferred amount)
- 1 tsp crushed almond nuts (rough chop for texture)
- Dash of cinnamon powder
- In a blender mix the yes chocolate, water, almond milk, ice, banana and oats until a smooth consistency.
- Add the crushed almonds and blend just to mix.
- Transfer to a tall shake glass and add cinnamon powder on top. Enjoy!
Yoli Colada by Tiffany Knickrehm Prysmiki
- 2 frozen Greek yogurt cubes
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 10 oz. coconut milk
- I scoop Vanilla YES shake
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple
- 1/3 banana
- 3 ice cubes
Blend well in blender and enjoy!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our YES Shake Recipe contest, and congratulations to our big winner Mindy Brugger! For more recipes and fun ways to use Yoli products, subscribe to the blog and check out our Facebook page!